tisdag 14 april 2015


In May Karin and I were meeting with old friends in Helsinki. I wanted to photograph some mannikins as I always do in a foreign city. I tried to make it quick and convienient by borrowing a bicycle and riding around looking for mannikins to photograph. Then later I would go back and photograph the most promising. I took ”memory shots” with my digital camera and I later went back and photographed this one with my Rollei and black and white film as I usually do. 

However I don’t seem to be able to mix digital and analog and color and black and white in the same session. I don’t like the black and white picture at all, most likely because when I took my first shots digitally I started thinking in color. The color shot works all right, but the mannikin series is supposed to be in black and white.


Inga kommentarer: