torsdag 12 augusti 2010


I received a Canon G10 digital camera for Christmas 2008. I like the camera, it’s just perfect for my color snapshooting, mostly of my grandson Isak, but also for my monthly picture project that I used to do on Polaroid. It’s still a shock to me that I can put in a 4gb memory and discover I can take about 2800 pictures without changing film. Oops, sorry, memory. But all the pictures are in color. I somehow can’t think in black and white with this camera, neither by photographing in black and white nor changing the picture later in Photoshop. I’ve tried, but it just doesn’t work. For black and white it has to be film. In the meantime, that color can really be seductive! This is a picture of my daughter Christine at our cabin in September. We were closing the cabin down for the season and Christine wanted to paddle just one more time before we put the kayak away.

Inga kommentarer: